Thursday, March 11, 2010

Turtlenecks are hot...

This is so awesome. I have to admit that this show fascinates me! How can 25 girls all fall in love with the same guy? I don't think it is possible, especially when the one guy that 25 girls are supposed to fall in love with dresses like this... and believe me there are many more I just couldn't find pictures of them on google images.

Jake has really good style. Click here to see it in action.


Photobucket

I am excited for the Bachelorette coming up with Allie!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, such a guilty pleasure! Really ~ What is he thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Megan, you are so cute! I love that you have your own blog and that you comment on funny things and yummy recipes and such. How fun! I am a follower of your blog now. Love ya! P.S. I guess Jake and Vienna are MFEO. (Made for each other.)

    ReplyDelete