Thursday, January 28, 2010

Magazine Chains!

I live in what feels like a 10 ft by 5 ft dorm room (measurements not to scale) with white cinder block walls with fake stick on wood closet and desk, very small and very ghetto. That was very depressing, I actually love it! I don't need a lot of space and with such a tiny little place I have done so good at keeping it clean (my mom never thought that would happen considering the permanent condition of my room at home). I have done all I can to decorate the extremely modern, anthropology, urban outfittery walls, or at least thats how I like to look at them. I made mini paper chains out of vogue, nordstrom, and allure magazine pages that caught my attention, then hung them up in totally random designs, here are the pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the whole view with my cute new shelf/cabinet thing!:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable. I love that you made them mini, the scale is so much more chic. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete